The XIth ITER Neutronics Meeting will be held in Karlsruhe, Germany, 23rd to 27th May 2016.
The meeting is organised by the Fusion Neutronics Group of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Meeting venue is the Akademie Hotel in Karlsruhe city where the meeting participants will be also accommodated.
Main aims of the meeting will be to present and discuss:
- Recent results of ITER neutronics analyses,
- Nuclear integration issues for ITER,
- Developments in radiation transport simulation and modelling relevant to ITER,
- Neutronic experiments, measurements, and related issues relevant to ITER.
Participants need to register following the instruction below and submit an abstract if a presentation is intended.
Please keep note of the following key dates:
- Meeting and hotel registration date: 15th April 2016.
- Abstract submission date: 3rd May 2016. Abstract template is available here. Please, send abstracts by e-mail to arkady.serikov∂kit.edu and yuefeng.qiu∂kit.edu.
In connection with the ITER Neutronics meeting, the ORNL radiation transport group will organise a training course for the ADVANTG code. Participants to this course, who will also participate in the XI ITER Neutronics meeting, can register by ticking the corresponding field on the meeting registration page. Participants only to this course, should register by contacting Mrs. Ingeborg Schwartz (ingeborg schwartz∂kit edu) by e-mail.